Traditional teaching tools such as books and pencils have evolved into sophisticated, interconnected online learning tools including PCs, tablets and the Internet. More than ever before our children are connected, and educational institutions need technology partners who understand the issues involved with creating a high tech classroom while understanding the budget and resource restrictions our schools face.
Synergy Global Solutions understands the challenges our K-12 public and private school districts face these days:
- The demands of creating and maintaining a high tech classroom and administrative network environment
- Significant budget cutbacks and resource restrictions
- Increasing class sizes
- Security and safety of our kids online
Synergy's dedicated team of certified K-12 solution specialists have been supporting New York school systems for over twenty years. Our experience gives us a unique depth of knowledge and understanding about solving our schools' technology challenges.Contact us
about exploring solutions including:
- PC planning, procurement and deployment.
- Mobile solutions for classrooms
- Remote network managed services.
- Wireless network planning and deployment.
- High availability of applications and resources through server virtualization.
- Data storage and security using storage and archiving solutions.
- IP videoconferencing and collaboration.
- Security and video surveillance of school grounds.